pay up to $19/hr
About the team:
The Facilities Team includes a team of five Facilities Associates and a Facilities Manager.
Perform all aspects of commercial/light industrial building and limited grounds maintenance as assigned - including but not limited to preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, emergency repair and snow removal.
- Under a minimum amount of supervision from the Facilities Manager the individual will:
- Perform plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry and grounds keeping tasks as needed
- Operate power tools, man lifts, forklifts, and other types of electric vehicles daily
- Able to communicate effectively via 2-way radio system
- Ability to take and follow directions via written and verbal communications in English
- Basic Building Maintenance functions such as: The repair of equipment, Building Mechanical troubleshooting and repair, Grounds keeping, renovations, All other duties as assigned
- Must have good overall knowledge of building trades such as plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry and grounds keeping
- Must be capable of working with and operating power tools, man lifts, forklifts, and other types of electric vehicles
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Safety Shoes meeting ASTM 2413-11 through ASTM 2413-18 standards required.