Direct Hire postion with amazing benefits!
This fast paced position is responsible for completing all inbound and outbound shipment transactions, including material handling and placement of material in the warehouse, in alignment with "Company's" and ISO 9001 standards.
• Receiving inspection of purchased product or service by comparing the packing list and actual incoming product; sign off on the packing list.
• Verify quantity and quality of incoming goods against purchase orders and other documents.
• Arrange, prepare, and schedule transportation of products to ensure correct delivery.
• Stages orders for “will call” (customer pick up) and ensures all payments have been made.
• Operates all types of material handling equipment, including pallet jacks and/or standard forklifts for particular materials to be moved.
• Reports, photographs, and records all damaged material and then forwards it to Purchaser.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Assist with other department needs as necessary.
• Ability to align product output with ISO 9001 standards.
• Sufficient reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions and prepare simple production reports.
• Capable of working productively on several tasks simultaneously, and switch among them quickly to meet prioritized production needs.
• Physical ability to do work requiring frequent standing, stooping and bending.
• Physical strength sufficient to lift and carry 55 pounds frequently.
• Must have a valid drivers license (Required).