Committed To You
Our goal and highest priority are to provide our staff, clients, and candidates with safe interactions. As we continue working to provide you with the quality service you deserve, we’re adhering to health and safety guidelines established by the CDC. To limit face-to-face contact and be mindful of social distancing, we have shifted our interviewing process to be inclusive of video conferencing.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
Preparing Candidates For Success And Safety
In addition to providing our applicants with precautions that should be taken during the pandemic, we are educating them on new procedures in effect due to the pandemic. We’re teaching about the importance of completing self-certifications prior to reporting to work each day and demonstrating how to participate in a video conference, a skill that will remain useful even post-pandemic.
Recommended Safety Guidelines
- A distance of 6 feet should be maintained.
- No physical contact should be made including, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- A mask that covers your nose and mouth should be worn at all times.
- Anyone with flu-like symptoms should stay home until a minimum of 24 hours have passed since experiencing symptoms without the use of medicine.
- Practice good hygiene including frequent hand washing.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting, especially of highly trafficked areas should be completed.